We need SEO professionals
You will be responsible for driving qualified traffic to our sites, and improving conversion rates through the organic channel. You will work with a high-energy team of engineers, designers, and growth experts to grow key business metrics . You will lead on-page optimizations, new content generation, technical SEO maintenance, and efforts to grow Domain and Page Authority.
- Work on organic growth initiatives with a fast-moving, cross-functional team.
- Provide thought leadership, strategic insight, and clear communication (written and verbal) to the team on strategy.
- Conduct ongoing SERP analysis on critical head terms with extreme detail.
- Optimize on-page content and internal link architecture for head terms.
- Lead long tail keyword research and categorization efforts.
- Strategize and oversee new content generation initiatives to satisfy relevant long tail queries.
- Conduct backlink analysis of our site and our competitors to find new link opportunities and monitor link quality.
- Complement social and content teams by providing target terms, anchor text, and landing pages for off-domain content to drive Page Authority to key pages.
- Identify and manage crawl errors, sitemaps, site speed issues, and any other technical issues that can affect ranking.
- Report regularly on SEO KPIs, including Ranking, Traffic, CTR, Conversion, and CPA.
Employment TermsFull time, in Bpract, Calicut
Basic knowledge of Database/SQL, Basic knowledge of Linux commands,Knowledge and hands-on experience of a Test Management Tool,Knowledge and hands-on experience of any Defect Tracking toolView & Apply
SEO best practices,Deep understanding of keyword difficulty and relevance, as well as link popularity and its SEO relevance., Communication Skills,Knowledge of various technologies and web design principles and their effect on SEO.View & Apply