We are looking for talented, content writers, with good writing skills.
- Write and edit existing onsite content that is aligned to our SEO strategy to ensure appropriate keyword density, prominence and relevance as well as tone of voice on brand and readability. Edit copy in response to feedback.
- Develop engaging high-quality written content, according to the content schedule and plan.
- Composing the content for the websites, blogs, Facebook page and Twitter.
- Working across multiple projects, using your knowledge to develop outstanding content across all digital channels. And push creative boundaries.
- Work closely with the internal digital marketing team and external agency to publish and promote content in a timely manner.
- Must be able to build a high level of knowledge and understanding of our products and services, as well as keeping up with current events and latest economic and business developments.
- Contribute to marketing and PR campaigns as required.
- Develop understanding of the product & its brand
- Writing content which goes well with the tone of the brand & its guidelines
- Indulge in extensive research for writing content.
- Adhere to the project timeline
- Possess excellent written & verbal English communication skills
- Can write well researched content with attention to detail
- Should be able to work under stipulated time
- Should have ability to take feedback's & work accordingly
Employment TermsFull time, in Bpract, Calicut
Basic knowledge of Database/SQL, Basic knowledge of Linux commands,Knowledge and hands-on experience of a Test Management Tool,Knowledge and hands-on experience of any Defect Tracking toolView & Apply
SEO best practices,Deep understanding of keyword difficulty and relevance, as well as link popularity and its SEO relevance., Communication Skills,Knowledge of various technologies and web design principles and their effect on SEO.View & Apply